At RiseSmart, on any given day, we have hundreds of conversations to help individuals discover their purpose and the opportunities for new beginnings.
Purpose answers the fundamental questions like –
- Why are we here?
- What is most meaningful to us?
- How is the world better because we exist?
- What is the legacy we’re leaving?
Purpose helps creates certainty in a time of enormous change.
RiseSmart is partnering with purpose-expert and author of The Purpose Project, Carolyn Tate, to provide an opportunity for business leaders and decision-makers to explore the question: What role could purpose play in your work-life and in your workplace?
Led by Carolyn, the discussion takes place over a beautiful food and fine wine selection in a private dining room. Carolyn will deliver a short talk on The Purpose of Purpose before taking a deep dive into the philosophies and practicalities of purpose through pair and group discussions. Each diner will receive a signed copy of Carolyn’s book, The Purpose Project.
Please share this opportunity with senior business colleagues in your circle who might like to join the table.
Cost: Your investment in this conversation and dinner is three hours of your time and $185.
Places at the Deep Dinner are strictly limited. Book now by selecting your event time and place below to secure your seat at the table.
- RSVP | Tuesday 5 June 6 pm – 9 pm | 12 Micron, Barangaroo, Sydney, NSW
- RSVP | Wednesday 6 June 6 pm – 9 pm | 12 Micron, Barangaroo, Sydney, NSW
- RSVP | Wednesday 13 June 6 pm – 9 pm | Malt Dining – 28 Market Street, Brisbane
- RSVP | Thursday 14 June 6 pm – 9 pm | Malt Dining – 28 Market Street, Brisbane
AUCKLAND, New Zealand