At RiseSmart, on any given day, we have hundreds of conversations to help individuals discover their purpose and the opportunities for new beginnings.
Purpose answers the fundamental questions like –
- Why are we here?
- What is most meaningful to us?
- How is the world better because we exist?
- What is the legacy we’re leaving?
There’s no doubt about it. We’re now living in the Purpose Economy.
Employees who are both aligned to company purpose and who are empowered to bring their own why to work (BYO Purpose) are the ones who will achieve their true potential and make the greatest contribution to the workplace and the world at large.
A sense of purpose at work helps you feel;
- More engaged, happy and productive at work.
- Really empowered to bring your whole-self to work.
- Inspired to remain with your company instead of looking outside for purpose-driven work.
- Open to creating opportunities for redeployment in your current workplace.
- Satisfied that you’re doing work that is both meaningful and impactful.
What role could purpose play in your daily work-life? What can you do to bring more purpose to your peers at work?
Join us at one of our exclusive and intimate Lunch ‘n Learns with purpose-expert and author of The Purpose Project, Carolyn Tate to explore your purpose. In this 2-hour mini-workshop over a light lunch, we’ll explore the topic of Personal Work Purpose (BYO Purpose). Carolyn will offer you a methodology to follow to help you explore and create your own purpose to bring to work, starting right where you are in your current job. She’ll take you through the principles, models and practices of the book and help you set a course of action to make it happen. Each attendee receives a copy of The Purpose Project book and the accompanying e-journal.
Thought provoking, insightful, cerebrally explorative and challenging in all the right ways. Absolutely loved the workshop. Every company should share The Purpose Project with their employees. Belinda
Your investment in this workshop
is two hours of your time and $75.
Places are limited to 15 people.
- Melbourne | Monday 23 July | 12.30pm- 2.30 pm | Randstad – Level 12, Rialto Towers, 525 Collins Street Melbourne VIC
Not in Melbourne for our open Lunch’n’Learn? Contact us about hosting a Lunch’n’Learn inside your organisation.
Got questions? Please contact us, we would love to talk with you.
The RiseSmart team at our very own ‘Lunch’n’Learn’ with Carolyn Tate.